Just Mentoring service instructions
If you already have an entry in the Just Mentoring directory and would like to update it, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Clinks website, via the top right hand corner of www.clinks.org
- If you do not have Clinks registration details then you can create an account here: http://www.clinks.org/user/register - Important - please ensure that you select your organisation name from the dropdown menu which will appear when you start typing. If your organisation name does not appear, tick create a new organisation.
Editing a service entry
- Visit the Just Mentoring directory and search for the service entry you would like to edit.
- Select the name of the service, to open the current entry, and then select Join/Edit this service on the right hand side of the listing. This ensures that your account is now connected to the organisation that the service belongs to, and you can select EDIT above the logo image in your listing.
- Once the edit has been made it will be removed from the Just Mentoring directory until it has been approved by Clinks.
Creating a new service entry
- Visit the Just Mentoring directory, and select Add a mentoring service on the right hand side.
- Fill out the application form to add a mentoring service
- The service will not appear on the Just Mentoring directory until it has been approved by Clinks.
If you need any help with the Just Mentoring process, please email email@example.com or call 0207 383 0966